Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to the FoldingKayaks.org user forum. This is a place where folding kayak fans around the world can get together and exchange information. We encourage open discussions and have only a very few rules.

Please post a short item introducing yourself after you register. This is EXTREMELY important! This lets me know you're an active participant, and not a spammer. If you do not post an introduction, your account will be deleted.

And please add your location to your profile. This is another check against spammers. I periodically check locations against IP addresses as another spammer check.

Your first post may take a day to appear, as I have to approve initial posts. Be patient.

Please do not join just to post a link to your non-kayak related business. This usually results in deletion of your account and banning of your email ID before anyone can see it.

If you've followed a link directly to this forum, you may not know that this is only part of a larger page- at The main Foldingkayaks.org web site you can find articles and reviews.

I hope you find this site both useful and interesting, and if you do, and want to help support it, consider making a small contribution or buying books and supplies through our Amazon link and other ads here and on the main http://foldingkayaks.org pages.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]