A place to answer questions from newcomers.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- knight of the folding kayak realm
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 am
- Location: Coastal New Jersey
A bag boat that can be rolled up and stowed in an easy to shoulder pack weighing less than 30 pounds has become increasingly attractive to me. My Feathercraft Kurrent packs into a duffel sack about three feet high and about 52 inches in circumference and is a painful experience lugging it about on one’s back.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:34 pm
- Location: Southeast Michigan
I used to keep my Folbot Aleut in the back of my Saturn SW2 all summer. Two or three days a week I’d leave work at 4:30, drive 45 miles to my put-in, and paddle for several hours
Users browsing this forum: No registered users