Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:00 am 
forum fanatic

Raleigh, North Carolina.
$750 pick-up or $800 Fedex shipped (and insured) anywhere in the continental United States -- or $850 with rudder (picked up) or $900 shipped with Fedex.

Selling my yellow 13' super light weight -- only 31.5 lb -- Feathercraft K - Light Plus folding kayak -- in excellent condition. No issue whatsoever with the frame, fiberglass combing, internal sponsoons or skin -- and it has the newer welded "sealskin" deck and hull which is completely waterproof. 25" beam.
Includes Feathercraft backpack, spray skirt and sea sock. Boat sold for around $2800 new.
Really seaworthy boats. I've had many different Feathercraft models over the last 20+ years and have used them around the world. Parts are available. Very ingenious high quality boats. Only selling because I decided I wanted something with a little bigger cockpit. I'm about 5'11" but about 215 lbs with big legs. I fit in the cockpit but just prefer a little more room, as I want to set my boat up for a Kayak Sailor sail rig.
I also have a nice FC rudder I could sell (for extra) for the boat. I'd have to do a little work to run the rudder lines; thus the increase in cost.
Please no Emails! I delete em.
"If" you are serious, you will text and then call me in person. Pics available or you can go to Raleigh Craigslist to see.
I accept cash or Paypal and this boat can be boxed and Fedexed fully insured to just about any place in the world.
Jeff at 919-414-4350

Last edited by Jaybyrd on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:42 am 
recent arrival

I am very interested in this kayak but I live in China & international calls are expensive, Could u send pics ? Will call u back once I get the pics.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:35 am 
forum fanatic

The K Light is now Sold.