Folbot Cooper - Price Drop - $700CAD - Circa 2010

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

booewen
recent arrival

Folbot Cooper - Price Drop - $700CAD - Circa 2010

Post by booewen »

This boat is from circa 2010 - and retailed for around $2500 CAD new I think. Being a folding kayak, and living in Calgary, Alberta (10 hours from the ocean)...it has only been used once or twice a year.

Boat is in great condition. Very well looked after. There are some minor scuffs on the hull (the two worst ones are pictured in the photos) but no leaks. They are just surface scratches that don't penetrate the material. Rear zipper is brand new (replaced by professional gear company here in Calgary. Comes with original Folbot seat and an upgraded super comfortable adjustable/inflatable Folbot seat as well (pictured in yellow). Also comes with original Folbot backpack for transport.

Folbot went out of business in 2016, but they were very well known in the folding kayak business. The Cooper is a 16ft long touring/sea kayak. It paddles and tracks extremely well. I have used it on numerous overnight trips of up to 5 days in length on the coast of BC. With practice, you can assemble in under 20mins and take apart and get it back in the bag in under 15 minutes. I am 6ft 2 and 190lbs and the boat is OK for me, but I am probably the largest you would want to paddle it.

Photos are available here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJ8HMCV
Last edited by booewen on Wed May 06, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

booewen
recent arrival

Re: Folbot Cooper $900CAD - Circa 2010

Post by booewen »

Dropping price on this to $700CAD.

bandljames
recent arrival

Re: Folbot Cooper - Price Drop - $700CAD - Circa 2010

Post by bandljames »

Hi, I am interested in your boat. Is it still available? If so can you contact me at bandljames@shaw.ca.
Bruce

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”