Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:09 pm 
paddler

Purchased new NOV 2016. Located near Richmond, VA. This is a lightly used yellow over white skin on frame constructions is a 16 FT performance using three hydraulic jacks to tension the frame. You can make adjustments to the rocker on the fly to be playful or straight for speed, or you can distort it in front and back to act like a skeg to compensate for wind forces. It comes with high quality wheeled travel bag, spray skirt, flotation bags that can be filled with air or gear for expeditions, deck lines, all original documentation. I no longer have a need for a folding kayak it is great for people with campers or people that have limited storage space, or need a folding kayak to travel you can't ask for a better high performance kayak. I also found it to be comfortable for long trips. if you would like to call me to discuss my cell is six zero nine-three zero four-2381 and leave message. Will provide photos on request. I will consider shipping on request at buyers expense. Example it would cost~$75.00 to ship from Richmond,VA to Norther New York area.

Last edited by Joekayaker on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: For Sale- Tracker 16
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:54 pm 
forum fanatic

Hi there,
Sounds like you may have mis-identified your kayak in the title of your ad, it sounds like you have a TRAK Seeker 16. You may want to change the title to help avoid confusion about the kayak in question and sell this a bit faster. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:33 am 
recent arrival

I am interested in this kayak. I tried to call but it seemed to be a bad connection (nothing but static). Could you send photos and your address?