Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Folbot fan in Lititz, PA
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 pm 
I sure hope I've found the right place, now that Folbot has gone out of business. I just read the forum this morning and learned about the auction of the factory contents a month ago.
I got my first Folbot in 1967 - a Super TSK - and we enjoyed it for many years on rivers in the midwest and lakes in the Adirondacks. I have a second Super that I got in 1985, but never completed building. These are both rigid boats. Wood frames and canvas/vinyl hulls.

If there are still any Folbot fans out there, here's a chance to get both an "experienced" and a "brand new" Folbot. I am going to be moving to North Carolina soon and, sadly, must get rid of both boats. I have the original instructions, all the parts to finish number two, paddles, a spray cover, seat cushions, the brochures, and a catalog from September of 1979 that shows the whole product line at that time, including these boats.

Because these are rigid boats, please let me know if I'm in the wrong forum. If I'm in the right forum, I'll look for a category of boats for sale. Also, can someone tell me how to upload a picture of these? I tried clicking the Img button and copying the photos between the tags, but it just put in the Img tags and I couldn't copy the pics.
Best regards, Larry

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Rigid Folbot chat is welcomed here.