Hi from Lowestoft

A place to introduce yourself to other members

Moderators: chrstjrn, mje, krudave

TimLowestoft
recent arrival

Hi from Lowestoft

Post by TimLowestoft »

I have had a Klepper Aerius 2 for more than 20 years. I recently acquired a second Klepper with many add-ons including an S4 rig. Sailed today for the first time. I was a founder member of the Open Canoe Sailing Group so I’m familiar with canoe sailing but I’ve got very rusty!

john allsop
Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle

Re: Hi from Lowestoft

Post by john allsop »

Welcome to the group. I am sure your knowledge of canoe sailing will be of great interest, like you I had a Klepper Aerius 2 then picked up one with sails although I havnt got round to sailing it since I left Canada, I use my Triak here in Scilly.

idc
lord high faltbotmeister

Post by idc »

Hi Tim,
Nice to have another East Anglian on the group. (I live near Cambridge.) I was sailing an Aerius II with Kuvia Kayaksail this last week. Very relaxed sailing, and I hope to be able to do more of it. I can imagine it being a good touring sail. I should get round to joining the OCSG. Have they managed any meets this year?
Cheers,
Ian

JohnSand
knight of the folding kayak realm

Post by JohnSand »

Welcome aboard!
I sail an Ultralight canoe with a BSD rig, and a Folbot Super with the BSD or a lateen. I'm interested your sailing adventures.

Yakadoodle
faltbootemeister

Post by Yakadoodle »

Welcome! Let's hear some stories!
"Yakadoodle" ...I had to come up with some name since Steve already stole my name! :lol:

Return to “Introductions”