A new boy! Sorry I meant an old boy. :))

A place to introduce yourself to other members

Moderators: chrstjrn, mje, krudave

cabtone
recent arrival

A new boy! Sorry I meant an old boy. :))

Post by cabtone »

Hello Everybody
A guy here from the England.
I bought a Klepper Aerius 2 many years ago but never really used it. To busy being married and raising a family..life just got in the way. I’m now retired, and have again become passionate about folding kayaks. I thought it would be nice to join a group of like minded people.

Yakadoodle
faltbootemeister

Re: A new boy! Sorry I meant an old boy. :))

Post by Yakadoodle »

it's like riding a bicycle isn't it !
Welcome to the Forum. What part of the U.K. are you in?
"Yakadoodle" ...I had to come up with some name since Steve already stole my name! :lol:

john allsop
Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle

Post by john allsop »

Welcome to the group. There are a few of us here in the UK but we don,t seem to meet, perhaps you will change this. I,m on the Scilly isles so I am stuck here playing my desert island discs, actually cd,s. I hope your klepper is ok. Like you I am getting on in years but the pills keep me active.

Yakadoodle
faltbootemeister

Post by Yakadoodle »

john allsop wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:49 am
Welcome to the group. There are a few of us here in the UK but we don,t seem to meet, perhaps you will change this. I,m on the Scilly isles so I am stuck here playing my desert island discs, actually cd,s. I hope your klepper is ok. Like you I am getting on in years but the pills keep me active.
Funny...I'm on Mount Desert Island right now. Acadia National Park in Maine, USA.
"Yakadoodle" ...I had to come up with some name since Steve already stole my name! :lol:

Return to “Introductions”