Flamingo Flotilla 2021 FLAMINGO CAMPGROUND NEWS

A place to announce group paddles, rendezvous, gatherings, conferences, boat shows... whatever.

Moderators: chrstjrn, krudave

Arrow71
paddler

Flamingo Flotilla 2021 FLAMINGO CAMPGROUND NEWS

Post by Arrow71 »

I JUST NOW MADE SURE THAT MY RESERVATION FOR FLAMINGO CAMPGROUND is still good. Yes, at this time, there are limited services. Both A and T campsites are LIMITED. Anyway, if you already have reservations you might check them as you know and understand the "FLAMINGO BEAUROCROCY". At any rate, per Ann R. in an email to me:

The dates for 2021 will follow our usual pattern of last-full-weekend-in-January through first-full-weekend-in-February.
Namely, JANUARY 30 - FEBRUARY 7.

Make your plans now………..Dennis

AnnR
forum fanatic

Re: Flamingo Flotilla 2021 FLAMINGO CAMPGROUND NEWS

Post by AnnR »

Dennis is right -- now's a good time to make your reservations. The cancellation policy is liberal, so we might as well reserve our places. Last year we competed for space in A-Loop with another group, so getting our bids in early is a really good idea.

Reservations:
https://flamingoeverglades.com/camping/
1-855-708-2207

If you'd like any more information about the event, please PM me. I have a multi-page FQA I can send you (oh boy, oh boy, I hear you cry). Or you can just ask questions here.

Bottom line -- it's the Everglades. Need I say more? Come on down! (Novel coronavirus permitting.....)
annr
Hazel, blue Folbot Aleut
Starfish, blue Folbot Yukon
Mudlark, yellow Folbot Greenland II
Reggie II, red Folbot G2 (get it? :wink: )
Audrey, Feathercraft Aeronaut
and a hardshell or two

Yakadoodle
forum fan

Re: Flamingo Flotilla 2021 FLAMINGO CAMPGROUND NEWS

Post by Yakadoodle »

Made my reservation for Loop A, site #19, 20 or 21.

Now to see if I can make it then
As long as that red, yellow & black snake stays out of the tent it should great! :shock:
"Yakadoodle" ...I had to come up with some name since Steve already stole my name! :lol:

Return to “Special Event Announcements”