Feathercraft K-1 & Kahuna - Stockton, CA

This is a forum for sharing deals found with other members. Sales, special deals- anything, so long as it's related to kayaking. (Thanks to Tsunami Chuck for the idea)

This is NOT the place for advertising your own products for sale! Anyone doing that will, of course, be defenestrated without warning.

Moderator: chrstjrn

Rob
forum fanatic

Feathercraft K-1 & Kahuna - Stockton, CA

Post by Rob »

I ran across these two, and thought some of you might be interested.

There's a FC K-1 for $1,000 - gray deck, and a Kahuna for $800 - yellow deck. Ad says they were made in 1999.

I don't know anything about these, and don't know the seller. Just passing along the link in case anyone is interested in one, or both.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/boa/d/s ... 23293.html

squirtdad
forum fan

Re: Feathercraft K-1 & Kahuna - Stockton, CA

Post by squirtdad »

hi, I bought the kahuna (big kahun) both were in good shape the K1 has more usage, and the deck is more weathered, but I did not look too closely at it. Both have been assembled for a long time. I spent close to 2 hours to get the kahuna apart (lot's of tapping with a hammer on the couplings in the cockpit to get the sand and such loose, did not break anything and I know the parts are all there. not bad as I had only watched an assembly video once. The guy is very nice. I know he has a bunch of accessories for the k1 (float bags, sea skirt, original manuals)
Work keeps getting in the way of kayaking, SUP, windsurf, bike and fiddling in the garage activity.

Rob
forum fanatic

Re: Feathercraft K-1 & Kahuna - Stockton, CA

Post by Rob »

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it.

I thought the Kahuna looked to be in very good or better shape, due to its apparently unfaded deck color.

Good to see it going to someone in Central Cal, and from our group.

Enjoy!

Return to “Deals found (NOT "For Sale"-- that is further down the page)”