It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm 
I'm Selling the following as one big bundle:
2 wetsuits,
zip-off style nylon pants/shorts
Board short (New)
floppy wide brim hat (new)

Price: $85, includes shipping via USPS priority mail.

The wetsuits are used, but well-cared for. Rinsed in fresh water and allowed to dry after paddling, before stowing loosely in my closet. No fading, rips, or other damage - except for a very slight fraying along the top seam on the farmer john - cosmetic damage only - they're in great condition.
They are both size medium, and fit me well:
I estimate they should fit anyone from 5'8" to 5'11
(i'm 5'11") and weighing around 135-155 lbs ( I weigh 145).

The shorty is from Warmers & is 2mm neoprene with a padded weatherproof front zipper.
The farmer john is 3mm with velcro shoulder strap and extra knee padding.
ankle = 9"
knee = 15"
mid thigh 22"
waist 32.5"
Chest 35"
If your measurements are within say an inch - either direction - of these, I think the suits will fit fine. The chest is a bit looser, so if you have a beefier upper body than me :oops: it should still work. Since this area is normally compressed by the PFD, it's fine for my size.

The zip-off pants are olive color, from campmor, 100% nylon. They are size medium, with a semi-elastic waist band and regular belt buckle loops. 2 velcro pockets in rear, 3 pockets in the front. The pants have buttons and a loop that can be used to adjust the size of the ankle - this is a potential entrapment hazard so I don't recommend wearing the pants while paddling. The shorts should be fine, if used without a belt. Apparently I used these for painting something at some point, as there appear to be a few flecks of paint in a couple spots. Otherwise in great condition.
The board short is new, size 32, from FirstWave. No mesh lining. small interior key pocket & 1 large exterior cargo pocket. 12" inseam, so it hangs below the knee. Still has the tags attached.
And the hat is from panama jack, 100% cotton, one size fits all. It's a floppy wide brim style that rolls or packs up easily for travel.
---- If you're wondering why i'm selling the wetsuits: I paddle in Maine mostly, and I find I don't use them anymore. In summer I use a wetsuit vest and paddle jacket, and any other time I use the drysuit - water is cold here!

Attachment:
SAM_0075_1.jpg

- I have better pics available, (which aren't washed out, and show the colors better),let me know if you want me to post them.

Ken

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.