Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:29 pm 
This gem of a folding sailboat is in excellent condition and is very complete. We have owned her for three years now and have enjoyed sparing use, only on fresh water. She comes complete with everything except oars. We also have another partial skeleton if you are interested. We had the Klepper rep from Canada check her out last year at the paddlefest here in Ladysmith BC and he marveled at her condition. We are the third owners and we know she came from back east and was never used in salt. She is a fun little boat, but so nice we have trouble really using her and really need a slightly larger rowboat/sailboat as we live nearest to salt water and are bigger people(6'2" and 5'8") and we would like to go out together.

If you are looking for a performing conversation piece, let me know because this is it.

I am thinking $2000, but let me know what you think. I am open to offers.

Cheers,
Don

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:19 am 
Very nice piece...

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:49 am 
Boy, what a nice boat. I thought that I knew Kleppers, but I've never seen one of those before.

Welcome to the forum. Image

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:56 pm 
It's an old "folding" company - the oldest, in fact. For some time they were making a lot of different items, even tents and folding tent trailers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 pm 
Sorry all, this boat is sold. Can't seem to delete it...because of the replies I guess. Anyhow, the Master is currently on the eastern seaboard of the US, hopefully being used!

Thanks for all your interest.
Don

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

I added a SOLD to the title line. We don't delete old ads as they serve as a useful price reference for other buyers and sellers.

The Master is a great little boat. I had one, and had Mark Ekhart redo the skin with a modern Hypalon hull. Sold it for the same reason you did- I'm also 6'2" ;-)