Pakboats Web Site

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

Alv
forum fanatic

Pakboats Web Site

Post by Alv »

Some of you may have started wondering what is happening with Pakboats. After all, our web site has been down for more than a week.

Apparently, our host upgraded its software and caused a compatibility issue for Pakboats.com. We are still trying to figure out how to get the site up again. Hopefully, we'll be back in a day or two.

The present version of Pakboats.com resides on a software platform that is becoming old - and it becomes more and more vulnerable to the kind of problem we are having. We'll start developing a new version of Pakboats.com on a current software platform as soon as the present problem has been solved.

khathaway

Re: Pakboats Web Site

Post by khathaway »

Hi there,

Almost two years later, today I tried to visit your site and it's not functioning. Do you have a new domain name/website somewhere that isn't coming up in Google search results?

siravingmon
lord high faltbotmeister

Post by siravingmon »

Thanks for letting us know, Alv

Looking forward to the new site
Simon

Feathercraft Wisper, Firstlight 420, Fujita Alpina AL-1 400, KXone Airrow 17, Nautiraid Geenlander 1, K1, 416, Narak 460 (sold my 550), Pakboats Quest 135, TRAK 2.0
Cape Falcon F1, Beth, Hobie AI
AE Air Fusion Evo wanted, Incept k40 for sale

chrstjrn
Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle

Post by chrstjrn »

Khathaway-- Alv posted this month. Look in the upper right for the date of the post.
Chris T.
~'91 Klepper A2 w/ BSD schooner rig.
'64 Klepper Passat/Tradewind and T12 restoration projects.
Non-folding: Early '90s Old Town Canoe.
Previously owned '04 Pakboat Puffin II and '05 Swift (prototype), as well as an '84 Hobie 16.

Return to “Pakboats”