Selling Klepper AeriusII

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: chrstjrn, mje, krudave

DocDoniker
recent arrival

Selling Klepper AeriusII

Post by DocDoniker »

I’m in Canada on Vancouver Island and am selling my Aerius II that I purchased new in 2005. Like everything else I own, it has been well looked after and stored properly. It is the orange colour( I thought it would show up better on the water if they were trying to locate me). The three bags are as new. It has the Klepper down wind sail and larger rudder. Both seats have the back rests, foot rests and the rigging for single and double. The deck bag has the repair kit that was never needed. There is the single spray cover as well as the double spray cover. There are the original two wood paddles hardly used as well as two carbon fibre 240cm paddles. There are attachments on the rear deck for the spare paddles. There is the two wheel cart that fits in behind when paddling single. The cotton decking and hull have no tears and are never stored unnecessarily in the sun. All the wood parts are in very good condition. The reason I’m selling is I thinks it’s time someone younger gets to enjoy as much as I have for the last fifteen years.
The Canadian dealer wants over $9400 plus taxes. I’m asking $4400 Can or $3500 US.I can’t seem to attach photos but I have them.

bandljames
recent arrival

Re: Selling Klepper AeriusII

Post by bandljames »

Hi, where are you located on Vancouver Island? Can you send pictures. My email is bandljames@shaw.ca.

Bruce

DocDoniker
recent arrival

Re: Selling Klepper AeriusII

Post by DocDoniker »

Hi Bruce, I’m just north of Victoria in Cobble Hill on Vancouver Island. I will send pictures to your email. Where are you located?

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”