Packboat puffin pictures added

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: chrstjrn, mje, krudave

turbo10
recent arrival

Packboat puffin pictures added

Post by turbo10 »

Original Pakboat puffin, original owner purchased over 10 years ago. Still in good shape, new seat, never any damage or holes in hull. Side bladders have had a few pin holes repaired over the years. Can be paddled with or without spray skirt. Message me for pics or more info. Thanks
Looking for $500
Located in Northern California, near Sacramento. Can ship to most locations, probably around $100 to ship.
Attachments
kayak 007sm.JPG
kayak 007sm.JPG (74.56 KiB) Viewed 82 times
kayak 003sm.JPG
kayak 003sm.JPG (98.95 KiB) Viewed 82 times
kayak 001small.JPG
kayak 001small.JPG (84.82 KiB) Viewed 82 times
Last edited by turbo10 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lkampf
forum fan

Re: Packboat puffin

Post by lkampf »

Sounds like a good boat, might be helpful to post some pics and say where it is located and if you’re willing to ship.

-Lawrence
Cooper in Croatia

turbo10
recent arrival

Re: Packboat puffin

Post by turbo10 »

Updated post, thank you.

KerryOnKayaks
lord high faltbotmeister

Re: Packboat puffin pictures added

Post by KerryOnKayaks »

Very interesting boat -- I've got a 2004 Puffin that is very similar (same un-anodized frame, single sponsons, inflatable seat with the back frame, plain deck) but I have never seen one with the snaps as well as the velcro deck attachment so yours must be post-2004 (the hand enscribed serial number along the gunwale will tell you the date of manufacture by the last two digits.)

These are a great airline travel model due to the lightness and packability. I hauled mine from the US to the UK several years ago and the entire boat and all the accessories I needed to paddle it fit in a standard rolling duffel that I was able to check with no excess baggage charges. This model is so easy to set up too. Anyone wanting to carry a kayak on an airline flight would be happy with this boat so I hope it finds a good home. You might want to cross list it on the classifieds on paddling.com.
CURRENT FLEET:
Feathercraft Wisper
Feathercraft Java
Pakboat Quest 135
Pakboat Puffin 12
Pakboat Swift 14
PREVIOUSLY OWNED:
Feathercraft Kahuna
Feathercraft K-1 Expedition
Pakboat XT-15

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”