Trak 2.0 yellow/blue used 1 time $2500

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: chrstjrn, mje, krudave

shabbyleo
recent arrival

Trak 2.0 yellow/blue used 1 time $2500

Post by shabbyleo »

Hello
I have a Trak 2.0 yellow w/ blue that I have used 1 time in fresh water. Nothing is wrong with the kayak, I have just decided to try a fishing kayak so I've been told to thin my fleet. I was contacted by Trak before they shipped me the kayak and they explained some cosmetic flaws on some of the carbon ribs should be expected. There are a few of the ribs with what I would call pits left from the molding process; this does not affect function. Kayak is in like new condition with everything I got with it, plus the cockpit cover. Kayak is located in Waldport, Oregon and I'm asking $2,500 for it. Please don't inquire if you would need a test paddle before deciding to buy. I'm willing to set up the kayak to show the buyer there is no damage to it if you're ready to buy it. It's best to contact me through my email if you are interested.

At this time I'm not willing to ship or accept online payments, cash only. I have been asked about the cosmetics of the ribs, it looks like maybe a small top layer (less than 1cm2) shallow flake (less than 1mm deep) stuck to the mold on release; not sure. If I remember correctly only 2 of the ribs were affected with one small area each, I will check. I will contact Trak and see what they are up to since at one time it was their intention to replace the ribs when more inventory became available but they just wanted to get the kayaks to the customers if I remember the story correctly. I have everything it came with; roller bag, skirt, cockpit cover, thigh pads, dry bags, MX5. No sea sock. This is a high performance kayak, basic kayak skills such as emergency exiting and entering the kayak if capsized should be understood.

Thanks
Matt
shabbyleo@gmail.com
Last edited by shabbyleo on Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cjselbyspink
recent arrival

Re: Trak 2.0 yellow/blue used 1 time $2500

Post by cjselbyspink »

Matt - I've sent you an email directly.

Cheers,

Chris SS.

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”