Innova Rush inflatable kayak

Moderators: chrstjrn, krudave

Jeremiah
faltbootemeister

Innova Rush inflatable kayak

Post by Jeremiah »

I've heard that the Innova Rush 1 and 2 will finally be available again. What little news I have is that the price has almost doubled from the price when they first came out. Does anyone have information regarding it's return. Thanks!

Jake
lord high faltbotmeister

Re: Innova Rush inflatable kayak

Post by Jake »

From what I can see, the current price for the Rush 1 is $1,599 which is ......absurd. The boat is a hybrid, part high pressure drop stitch, part standard inflatable. I wonder if it’s built-in bow skeg will compromise maneuverability. I think I’d prefer to paddle the Safari with it self-bailing cockpit. It should be a fun boat in light surf and the mangrove tunnels that I love to paddle in the bayous and bays along the Gulf Coast where my 14 foot Aironaut has difficulty negotiating the serpentine twists and turns.The Safari 330 was selling for $549 pre-pandemic, now $919. I’ll wait for the price to normalize and then order one from Lee Arbach at The Boat People. I think that Lee is a bit skeptical about the Rush’s hybrid construction and he would be the person to talk with about that or any other inflatable.

Jeremiah
faltbootemeister

Re: Innova Rush inflatable kayak

Post by Jeremiah »

Hi Jake, I agree with you on the price. It is absurd. If you have a need for the optional deck the Rush 1 will cost you close to $3000.00 They can keep it.

Return to “Inflatable Kayaks”