2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:50 pm
Just purchased a used Greenland 2 and during assembly I noted a dead and slight bend in one of the right rear stern side frame tubes. I doesn't cause any assembly issues but I'd like to get opinions from some of you with more experience with these folding boats. What concerns should I have? Would you expect any strength issues when using the boat with a tube in this condition?
- DentClose.jpg (117.47 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
- BentLowerTube.jpg (122.71 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
- Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:40 pm
- Location: isles of scilly UK
I don,t think this will cause problems if you leave it alone. I would only worry if on assembly it starts to ben more, then you would have to find some aluminium tubing of the sane size.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users