Aironaut owners...

Moderators: mje, krudave

Kattina
recent arrival

Re: Aironaut owners...

Post by Kattina »

I have to replace two of the pressure relief valves on one of my boats. The valves are fouled and now are leaking around the outside of the seal. Is there any advice you can give me to make this repair? I have purchased replacement valves with a 4.5 psi limit. I want to know what I am getting into before I get into it.

Kattina

idc
lord high faltbotmeister

Post by idc »

You might try contacting Doug Simpson, owner of feathercraft. By all accounts he is helpful and I expect he could offer you good advice on this. I believe Feathercraft's website is still up and should have contact details on it somewhere.
If you get good information, why not post it up here for the next person with a similar question to find.
Good luck.
Ian

Jake
lord high faltbotmeister

Post by Jake »

Agree with Ian, send a note to Doug Simpson.i know that the inflation valves are Halkey-Roberts and are available from NRS but I didn’t see any 4.5 PRVs on their website. You will need a compatible wrench to remove the leaky valve and maybe it just needs to be cleaned and screwed back in making sure to get a good seal. The NRS site has lots of useful info on maintaining inflatables.

Email: info@feathercraft.com

Return to “Feathercrafts”